Useful Resources for All Ages
There are so many resources available online, it's hard to navigate through!
Here are a few you might like to explore:
A range of outdoor learning lessons/activities:
10 at home Learning activities that hardly cost a penny...
Science Lessons from STEM:
- Key Stage One: STEM Learning
- Key Stage Two: STEM Learning
WWF Ideas for things to do at home:
Reading and Book Resources:
Daily online lessons from the BBC:
EYFS, Y1 and Y2
Watch Alphablocks and Numberblocks on CBeebies - they are brilliant programmes!
- The Oak National Academy - online learning recommended by the Government
- Sing Up - a great website with songs you can join with. A different song each week
- e-Bug - Online fun games and teaching resources about microbes and antibiotics
- Make a time capsule!
Key Stage Two
Plastic Free - Lesson Ideas for Key Stage Two:
25 non-screen time activities you could complete...
- Selection of non-screen activities – from Pobble
- Screen Free Activities.pdf
- More non-screen activity ideas
A range of activities to inspire children to learn about British farming:
Online Music Lessons - fee payable: